Paul has been with the Thrive Programme since the early days of it’s development when it was called the “Changing Limiting Beliefs” course in 2009 and is a licensed Thrive Consultant listed on the Thrive Organisation’s website www.thriveprogramme.org.
A highly experienced Therapist, Coach and Personal Development Mentor, Paul has a BSc combining Social Psychology & Neuroscience as well as 29 years as an Analytical Psychotherapist / Change Specialist working in both Industrial and private clinical environments.
He has a broad range of skills and experience that equip him to work at both an individual one-to-one basis as well as at a senior corporate level having served on the board of three £10 million+ businesses in the midlands and also having served a two year tenure as Plant Director for a $20 Billion American Corporation where he was based in eastern Spain.
Experience & Training
- BSc Honours degree (Social Psychology & Counselling)
- MSc Psychology – currently reading with the OU
- Professional Diploma CBT – Oxford College – 2009
- Diploma Analytical Therapy – International Association of Hypnoanalysts – 1988
- NEBOSH Level 1,2 & 3 – Occupational Health & Safety – 2007
- IRCA registered Internal QA Assessor
- Expert in Lean Deployment for manufacturing
- SMMT Change Agent Trained
Find Out More
Don't hesitate to get in touch with me to find out how Thrive could help you to achieve your goals and aspirations. I offer ALL prospective clients a FREE initial chat to discuss all the options.