Paul has been with the Thrive Programme since the early days of it’s development when it was called the “Changing Limiting Beliefs” course in 2009 and is a licensed Thrive Consultant listed on the Thrive Organisation’s website www.thriveprogramme.org.
A highly experienced Therapist, Coach and Personal Development Mentor, Paul has a BSc combining Social Psychology & Counselling as well as 29 years as an Analytical Psychotherapist / Change Specialist working in both Industrial and private clinical environments. He is currently in his last year studying for his Masters degree in Psychology.
He has a broad range of skills and experience that equip him to work at both an individual one-to-one basis as well as at a senior corporate level having served on the board of three £10 million+ businesses in the midlands and also having served a two year tenure as Plant Director for a $20 Billion American Corporation where he was based in eastern Spain.
Experience & Training
- BSc Honours degree (Social Psychology & Counselling)
- Professional Diploma CBT – Oxford College – 2009
- Diploma Analytical Therapy – International Association of Hypnoanalysts – 1988
- NEBOSH Level 1,2 & 3 – Occupational Health & Safety – 2007
- IRCA registered Internal QA Assessor
- Expert in Lean Deployment for manufacturing
- SMMT Change Agent Trained
Don't Just Survive - Learn how to thrive!
Thrive with Paul
Yew Tree Court
TEL: 07434 776125
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error