About Paul lee bsc msc
Paul has been with the Thrive Programme since the early days of it’s development when it was called the “Changing Limiting Beliefs” course in 2009 and is a licensed Thrive Coach listed on the Thrive Organisation’s website www.thriveprogramme.org.
A highly experienced Therapist, Coach and Personal Development Mentor, Paul has a BSc honours degree and an MSc (Masters) in Psychology.
He has a broad range of skills and experience that equip him to work at both an individual one-to-one basis as well as at a senior corporate level having served on the board of three £10 million+ businesses in the midlands and also having served a two year tenure as Plant Director for a $20 Billion American Corporation where he was based in eastern Spain.
Experience & Training
- MSc Master’s degree in Psychology
- BSc Honours degree (Social Psychology & Counselling)
- Professional Diploma CBT – Oxford College – 2009
- Diploma Analytical Therapy – International Association of Hypnoanalysts – 1988
- NEBOSH Level 1,2 & 3 – Occupational Health & Safety – 2007
- IRCA registered Internal QA Assessor
- Expert in Lean Deployment for manufacturing
- SMMT Change Agent Trained